May 2018 Archives by subject
Starting: Tue May 1 16:33:09 PDT 2018
Ending: Wed May 30 08:01:40 PDT 2018
- [CogSci] 1st CFP - CAOS: Cognition and Ontologies @ JOWO, Cape Town, South Africa
- [CogSci] 3rd CFP: Causality in the Neuro- and Psychological Sciences (CiNaPS 2018, Antwerp, 19-21 September 2018)
- [CogSci] [CfP] Call for Industry Demonstrations and Papers, FOIS 2018 Cape Town
- [CogSci] [CfP] Call for submissions, FOIS 2018 Ontologies Competition
- [CogSci] [CfP] Fourth Interdisciplinary School on Applied Ontology, September 10-15, 2018
- [CogSci] [INLG 2018] 2nd Call for Papers (invited speakers, online submission details)
- [CogSci] Call for Papers: Workshop on analyzing and interpreting neural networks for NLP
- [CogSci] CFP: (DL: 1. June) UMUAI Special Issue on "User Modeling for Personalized Interaction with Music"
- [CogSci] Cfp: RSS 2018 Workshop - towards a Framework for Joint Action - what about Theory of Mind ?
- [CogSci] CfP: Workshop on Compositional Approaches in Physics, NLP, and Social Sciences
- [CogSci] CFP for HICSS minitrack on Visualization for Decision Making
- [CogSci] Clinical Neuroscience Research Assistant positions open at UC Davis TCAN Lab
- [CogSci] cognitive scientists interested in advocacy and media training
- [CogSci] Final Call for Participation: Diagrams 2018
- [CogSci] Final CFP (Deadline Extended): Young Researchers’ Roundtable on Spoken Dialogue Systems (YRRSDS) 2018
- [CogSci] Lab Manager Position at Northwestern University
- [CogSci] Neural Mechanisms Online, 18 May: Carl CRAVER (Web Conference)
- [CogSci] NIH seeks social and behavioral scientists to fill Program Officer and Scientific Review Officer positions
- [CogSci] Phd position on the influence of the outcome on predictive learning
- [CogSci] PostDoc & PhD Position, Cognitive Neuroscience, Bielefeld, Germany
- [CogSci] PostDoc & PhD Positions, Cognitive Neuroscience, Bielefeld, Germany
- [CogSci] Second Call for Paper: Special Issue of the Journal of Applied Ontology "Meaning in Context: ontologically and linguistically motivated representations of objects and events."
- [CogSci] Senior Lecturer/Reader post available
- [CogSci] Third Call for Abstracts – Workshop “Concepts in Action: Representation, Learning, and Application” (CARLA)
Last message date:
Wed May 30 08:01:40 PDT 2018
Archived on: Wed May 30 08:02:12 PDT 2018
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).