[CogSci] Senior Lecturer/Reader post available

Jackson, Margaret m.jackson at abdn.ac.uk
Tue May 22 07:12:46 PDT 2018

Would you like to come and work in a successful, supportive, and research-led Psychology department, in the beautiful North East of Scotland?

The School of Psychology, at the University of Aberdeen is looking to hire a Senior Lecturer / Reader to complement the core research themes of Cognition, Social Cognition, Perception & Attention.  We particularly welcome applications from those in the fields of Memory / Decision-Making, but we are happy to welcome any individual whose research background extends the School's existing strengths more broadly.

The job advert can be found here:
https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BJI687/senior-lecturer-reader/

For more information about Aberdeen City and the surrounding Aberdeenshire area, you can look here:
https://www.visitabdn.com/

If you would like to informally chat to me, feel free to get in touch. m.jackson at abdn.ac.uk<mailto:m.jackson at abdn.ac.uk>

Closing date 3rd June.

Best wishes,
Madge
----------------------------
Dr Margaret C. Jackson
Senior Lecturer
School of Psychology
William Guild Building
University of Aberdeen
Aberdeen
AB24 3FX
Tel: 01224 272236
http://www.abdn.ac.uk/psychology/people/profiles/m.jackson

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas cl?raichte ann an Alba, ?ir. SC013683.