[CogSci] Search for UD Ling/CogSci External Chair

Alon Hafri alon at udel.edu
Thu Dec 15 09:15:20 PST 2022

Dear Cognitive Science Society community,

I am excited to share that the Department of Linguistics and Cognitive
Science at the University of Delaware is searching for a new chair.

We are hoping to find someone who, in addition to being an outstanding
scholar with leadership experience/potential, would be able to guide an
interdisciplinary community in Linguistics, Cognitive Science, and
Speech-Language Pathology. Our ideal candidate would be someone who shares
our vision of growing a department that brings these three areas together.

The job ad can be found here (the deadline is January 10th):
https://careers.udel.edu/en-us/job/499530/chairperson-department-of-linguistics-and-cognitive-science

The University of Delaware is an Equal Opportunity Employer which
encourages applications from minority group members, women, individuals
with disabilities, and veterans. In addition, the university and the
department are attuned to the needs of dual career couples.

Please forward to anyone that you think might be a good fit for the
position.

Best,

--
Alon Hafri