[CogSci] Massive online experiments & citizen science

Joshua Hartshorne jkhartshorne at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 23:49:49 PST 2022

Dear colleagues,

Thank you to the 145 of you who have replied so far. To the rest of you,
please take a look at the following. Thank you.

My group recently was funded to continue our work helping our colleagues
(that is, you) run more exciting and innovative online studies more
quickly. That means it's time for my periodic survey of the field to see
what your needs are.

Please complete this anonymous 5-minute survey (
https://forms.gle/qH5Cu7vmCLYAHML8A). Please ask your friends to complete
it. The more we know, the more we know!

We'll start working in earnest on the new project when the staff I hired
starts in January. We'll be writing tutorials and organizing workshops, so
watch this space!

Joshua Hartshorne
Boston College