[CogSci] Society for the Neuroscience of Creativity — Registration and Conference Information

Ferguson, Bradley fergusonbj at health.missouri.edu
Fri Apr 29 13:17:46 PDT 2022

The 2022 Society for the Neuroscience of Creativity (SfNC) annual meeting will be held on May 12-13th as an interactive online event, including live talks, live poster presentations, special events, and networking/social gatherings.
Registration is open and free for SfNC members through this link<https://www.tsfnc.org/conferenc-events>.
Keynote speakers include Keith Holyoak (UCLA), Sandra Russ (Case Western) and Todd Lubart (Université de Paris). Featured speakers include Matthijs Baas (University of Amsterdam).
We will have a special panel discussion on “Beyond the Lab”, which will explore ways that creativity research can inform educational practice, arts integration in STEM learning, and methods for fostering creativity in the classroom. Panelists include Roger Beaty, Mary-Helen Immordino Yang, James Kaufman, Mariale Hardiman and Scott Barry Kaufman.
SfNC is an inclusive community of scholars, artists, and educators seeking to understand and actively leverage the behavioral and neural mechanisms that support creative thinking, performance, teaching, and learning.
Building on the successful virtual experience of SfNC 2020 and our online events series in 2021, we will leverage both the Gather.town and Crowdcast platforms to give the virtual environment some verve – we aim to make it inclusive, engaging, and participatory.
We look forward to seeing you in May!
Registration for SfNC2022 is free for SfNC members. To register for the meeting please follow this link<https://www.tsfnc.org/conferenc-events>.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please email us at tsfnc.org at gmail.com<mailto:tsfnc.org at gmail.com>.

*Please note that registration for the Cross Talk event with J.Kenji López-Alt, chef and food science writer, will be separate. More information coming soon!

--
Brad Ferguson, PhD
Assistant Research Professor