[CogSci] Part-time Research Assistant (remote position)

Paul Smaldino paul.smaldino at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 14:07:59 PDT 2021

Our team of collaborators (based at SFI, UC Merced, and U Indiana) are
looking to hire a part-time research assistant (working remotely) on a
computational social science project about political identity signaling
only. We are especially interested in people with strong Python coding
skills and experience with online experiments. More info in the linked ad:

https://www.santafe.edu/about/jobs/Part-time-Research-Assistant

The position is open to both undergrad and grad students, as well as those
in-between (e.g., a recent grad looking for research experience before
applying to grad school). Please pass along to any interested parties, and
feel free to email me with any questions.

Thanks!
Paul Smaldino
UC Merced
psmaldino at ucmerced.edu