[CogSci] Open-area faculty positions at the University of Warwick

Sam Johnson sgbjohnson at gmail.com
Wed May 5 05:53:05 PDT 2021

Dear colleagues,

We are currently seeking to fill three (!) open-area faculty positions in
the Department of Psychology at the University of Warwick at the Assistant
or Associate Professor level. Applicants in any area are encouraged to
apply, including high-level cognition, perception, memory, language,
decision-making, developmental psychology, social psychology, and
behavioral economics, among other possibilities. Please see the job ad here
<https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CFC418/assistant-or-associate-professor-x3-30735-0321>;
applications are due on 12 May 2021. Please pass along to any potentially
interested colleagues, students, or post-docs.

I would add personally that Warwick is an especially fantastic place to
work for someone, like me, who is on the border of multiple disciplines (in
my case, high-level cognition, social psych, and behavioral economics). We
have wonderful students and brilliant and kind colleagues and it's a great
place to get research done.

Cheers,

Sam Johnson