[CogSci] BCCCD2022

Hanna Marno and Bálint Varga | BCCCD 2022 Chairs bcccd at outlook.com
Tue May 4 00:50:17 PDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

The Cognitive Development Center at CEU is pleased to announce the 12th annual BCCCD meeting in Budapest, Hungary (January 6-8, 2022). We welcome symposium and poster submissions from all fields of cognitive development.
We welcome symposium, paper, and poster submissions reporting studies from all fields of cognitive development. Previous BCCCD meetings featured a wide range of topics, such as communication, pragmatics, social cognition, conceptual development, language acquisition, numeracy, object cognition, perceptual learning, inductive learning, memory, executive function, metacognition, the cognitive bases of culture, and comparative cognition.
Despite the unpredictable development of the Covid-19 pandemic, we are committed to BCCCD22 taking place in January, either as usual, in Budapest, or online (as in January 2021), or in a hybrid format.
To inform our decision-making, we want to reach out to you, our community, to gauge your preferences. We would appreciate it if you found a few minutes to fill out this survey<https://forms.gle/wTJSBkqWT7djSZ7WA>.
While CEU has been facing the challenge of relocating most of its operations to Vienna, we would like to reassure all prospective participants that should BCCCD22 be held as an in-person conference, it will take place at the Budapest campus of CEU.

Hanna Marno and Bálint Varga
Conference chairs

INVITED SPEAKERS
Fiery Cushman<https://psychology.fas.harvard.edu/people/fiery-cushman> (Harvard University)
Rebecca Saxe<http://saxelab.mit.edu/people/rebecca-saxe> (MIT)

INVITED SYMPOSIUM: Active learning: computational, neural and developmental perspectives
Jacqueline Gottlieb<https://www.gottlieblab.com> (Columbia University)
Constantin A. Rothkopf<https://www.pip.tu-darmstadt.de/ag_pip/members_pip/publications.en.jsp> (Technical University of Darmstadt)
Azzurra Ruggeri<https://www.mpib-berlin.mpg.de/staff/azzurra-ruggeri.html> (Max Planck Institute for Human Development, Technical University Munich)

DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSIONS

  *   Symposia & papers: September 12, 2021 midnight CET (GMT+1)
  *   Posters: October 08, 2021 midnight CET (GMT+1)

 NOTIFICATIONS OF ACCEPTANCE

  *   Symposia & papers: September 30, 2021
  *   Posters: November 01, 2021

 EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION: Sunday, November 21, 2021

FOLLOW US

  *   CEU Cognitive Development Center on Facebook:  Cognitive Development Center at CEU<https://www.facebook.com/CognitiveDevelopmentCenteratCEU/>
  *   CEU Cognitive Development Center on Twitter: @CogDevCeu<https://twitter.com/cogdevceu?lang=en>
  *   CEU Cognitive Development Center on YouTube: Cognitive Development Center CEU<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy1u_m6zHrcXZPL9pyNLAVw>