[CogSci] Mobile CGX Quick 20 and Smarting Amplifier with cEEGrids For Sale

AAVAA Information info at aavaainc.com
Mon Jan 18 08:29:28 PST 2021

Hello,

We hope you are doing well and having a good start to the new year.

We are a group in Montreal called AAVAA (www.aavaa.ca) researching the
auditory system in the brain, and purchased the mobile Quick 20 EEG headset
as well as the mobile Smarting EEG amplifier systems to perform our
research. We have since developed our own custom hardware that is more
tailored to our purposes, and are now looking to sell these systems since
we no longer need them. Both are in new condition, were lightly used and
well maintained, and work perfectly well.

The total retail value is $29,300CAD, but we will offer any one or both of
the systems at a discounted price. Please see details below.

If you are interested in one or both of the systems, please contact us at
info at aavaainc.com

Best,
The AAVAA Team

CGX Quick 20 System (Retail value: $18,500CAD)

Includes:

   -

   Quick 20 recording device
   -

   Carrying case
   -

   Flex sensors
   -

   Drypad sensors
   -

   Batteries and charging unit

Please see the following link to the manufacturer's website:
https://www.cgxsystems.com/

Specifications:

   -

   Optional millisecond precise wireless trigger for ERP research
   -

   Optional auxiliary input module supporting up to 8 analog inputs for
   ECG/EMG/EOG, respiration, temperature, SpO2, GSR, and more
   -

   Open access to raw EEG and multiple real-time data output options
   -

   Compatible with MATLAB/EEGLAB, Lab StreamingLayer, Neuropype, BCI2000,
   OpenViBE, Brain Vision Analyzer, Mensia, and Neuroguide
   -

   Custom software development possible
   -

   Ultra-fast application: 2 to 4 minutes on most subjects
   -

   Active electrodes with active shielding
   -

   Real-time impedance check
   -

   All standard 10-20 positions
   -

   Lightweight, comfortable, wearable design
   -

   Resistant to electrical and mechanical artifacts
   -

   Available in adult size

Smarting Amplifier Set with cEEGrids (Retail value: $10,800CAD)

Includes:

   -

   mobile Smarting amplifier
   -

   30 cEEGrid sensor arrays
   -

   headband
   -

   bluetooth dongle
   -

   preparation materials

Please see the following link to the manufacturer's website:

https://mbraintrain.com/

Specifications:

   -

   Number of channels: 24
   -

   Channel Type / Reference: referential channels / recording with one
   electrode
   -

   Input impedance: 1 GΩ
   -

   Input Referred Noise: <1 µV
   -

   Input Range: (-100)mV - 100 mV
   -

   CMMR: > 140 dB*
   -

   Gain: 24
   -

   Gyroscope: 3D Built-in
   -

   Sampling frequency: 250 or 500 Hz
   -

   Sampling: Parallel sampling
   -

   Resolution: 24-bits
   -

   Bandwidth: 0-250 Hz
   -

   Flat Frequency Response: 0-133 Hz
   -

   Power Supply: USB Type-C
   -

   Battery Type: Internal
   -

   Operation time: ~ 5 hours

cEEGrids x30

   -

   Flex-printed, multi-channel cEEGrids have sensor arrays placed around
   the ear using an adhesive.
   -

   All conductive parts – sensors, wiring and connectors are made from
   silver ink