[CogSci] New Book on Cognition in Music Performance

Linda Kaastra lindatkaastra at icloud.com
Thu Oct 29 12:46:07 PDT 2020

Hello Cognitive Science Society community,

I am writing to announce the publication of my new book, “Grounding the Analysis of Cognitive Processes in Music Performance: Distributed cognition in musical activity” available here: https://www.routledge.com/Grounding-the-Analysis-of-Cognitive-Processes-in-Music-Performance-Distributed/Kaastra/p/book/9780367151928 <https://www.routledge.com/Grounding-the-Analysis-of-Cognitive-Processes-in-Music-Performance-Distributed/Kaastra/p/book/9780367151928>
If you are interested in having a conversation with me about my research please contact me at the email address below. Also, I may be able to get review copies out to people willing to publish a review of the book.

Best wishes,

Dr. Linda T. Kaastra
Email: lindatkaastra at icloud.com <mailto:lindatkaastra at icloud.com>
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7145-606X <https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7145-606X>