[CogSci] Request for unpublished work

Daniel Voyer voyer at unb.ca
Tue May 12 05:37:54 PDT 2020

Hi,

My collaborators and I were hoping that you could forward the message below to all members of the Cognitive Science Society. Please let me know if you need more information.

Regards,

Daniel

Dear Colleagues,

We are conducting a meta-analysis on sex differences in verbal working memory and we need your help!

In 2017, we published a meta-analysis revealing sex differences in spatial working memory. However, nobody has conducted a meta-analysis on sex differences in verbal working memory yet. Therefore, in order to get the full picture of sex differences in working memory, we are conducting a meta-analysis on this topic.

Accordingly, we would be most grateful if you could send us any unpublished work that you have conducted with verbal working memory tasks that include data for males and females. These data could be from a dissertation, a report, an unpublished manuscript, etc., as long as they include data from males and females in at least one verbal working memory task.

If you have anything of relevance, please send electronic material to voyer at unb.ca

Best regards,

Daniel Voyer, jean Saint-Aubin, Genevieve Gallant, and Katey Altman (the authors)

Daniel Voyer, Ph. D.
Associate Editor, Psychological Bulletin
Department of Psychology
University of New Brunswick
38 Dineen Dr., Room 119
Fredericton, NB