[CogSci] Two faculty positions at CEU Vienna from 2021

Gergely Csibra CsibraG at ceu.edu
Wed Mar 4 01:22:56 PST 2020

We have a search for two new faculty positions at our department.

These positions are

  *   for the Vienna campus of CEU, where our department will soon be relocated to,

  *   available from the 2021/22 academic year (i.e., not the next one but the following one),

  *   open to researchers of any field of, and approach (empirical, theoretical, computational) to, cognitive science, and

  *   advertised as open-rank (practically tenure-track at the assistant professor level, permanent appointment above).

We seek applicants who can extend and complement the research profile of the department, and can potentially collaborate with our faculty<https://cognitivescience.ceu.edu/faculty>. The primary criterion for selection is quality of research in the present and in prospect.

Details of the application procedure can be found on the CEU website<https://www.ceu.edu/job/two-open-rank-faculty-positions-cognitive-science>.

CEU is an international university, and the language of instruction is English.

–––
Gergely Csibra
Department of Cognitive Science
Central European University