[CogSci] (no subject)

Joshua Hartshorne jkhartshorne at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 05:00:02 PST 2020

Hi Folks,

After many delays, the videos are finally up
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU0VOnNbR-VtZLt3qbDr-FYzHZST3PyjI>!
As a reminder, the program with abstracts is here
<https://bigcogsci.princeton.edu/>. We will hopefully add the video links
to the program, but that may take a few days.

Videos:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU0VOnNbR-VtZLt3qbDr-FYzHZST3PyjI
Program: https://bigcogsci.princeton.edu/

Talks were recorded both with an external camera and using GoToMeeting. The
camera recordings usually have better audio. The GoToMeeting recordings
have better video. For a few talks, there is only one or the other. For the
most part, video quality isn’t too bad given the DIY, on-the-cheap nature
of our “streaming platform”.

Please let me know if you run into any issues.

Joshua K Hartshorne
Assistant Professor
Boston College