[CogSci] SDSU/UCSD Ph.D. 2019 admissions program information

Tracy Love, Ph.D. tlove at sdsu.edu
Thu Oct 4 05:54:02 PDT 2018

**apologies for cross-posting**

Dear Colleague,

Please find attached information on the Ph.D. in Language and Communicative
Disorders, offered jointly by San Diego State University and the University
of California at San Diego. Our application process has opened and we would
appreciate your posting the information flyer and/or distributing it to
students who might be interested in this uniquely interdisciplinary
doctoral program.

Warmest regards,

Tracy Love, Ph.D. <tlove at sdsu.edu>
SDSU Co-Director

Seana Coulson, Ph.D. <scoulson at ucsd.edu>
UCSD Co-Director

*~ ~ **~ ~ **~ ~ **~ ~ **~ ~ **~ ~ **~ ~ **~ ~ **~ ~ *
*Tracy Love, Ph.D.*
*Director and Professor, School of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences*
*co-Director, SDSU/UCSD Joint Doctoral Program in Language and
Communicative Disorders*
San Diego State University
5500 Campanile Drive, SLHS-1518
San Diego, California 92182-1518
Phone: 619.594.6354
Fax: 619.594.7109
http://slhs.sdsu.edu/

*Research Scientist, Center for Research in Language*
UC San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive, MC 0126
La Jolla, California 92093-0126