[CogSci] Last Call for Submissions – Complex Networks 2024 in Istanbul!

Hocine Cherifi hocine.cherifi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 01:39:56 PDT 2024

Dear Researchers,

With just a short time remaining until the submission deadline for the *13th
International Conference on Complex Networks & Their Applications (COMPLEX
NETWORKS 2024)*, we invite you to submit your cutting-edge research and
join us in *Istanbul, Turkey, from December 10 - 12, 2024*.

*Key details:*

📝 *Submission Deadline:* September 15, 2024
🌍 *Conference Location:* Istanbul, Turkey
📅 *Conference Dates:* December 10 - 12, 2024
💻 *How to Submit:* Full papers (up to 12 pages) and Extended Abstracts (up
to 4 pages) can be submitted via the Microsoft CMT platform: Submit Here
<https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/COMPLEXNETWORKS2024/>.

*Why Submit?*

   - Your paper will be included in the Springer-published conference
   proceedings.
   - Extended abstracts will be featured in our Book of Abstracts (with
   ISBN).
   - Extended versions of accepted contributions will be invited to special
   issues in prominent journals like *PLOS One*, *Applied Network Science*,
   and *Social Network Analysis and Mining*.

*Keynote Speakers:*

   - *Federico Battiston* (Central European University, Austria)
   - *Tina Eliassi-Rad* (Northeastern University, USA)
   - *Frank Emmert-Streib* (Tampere University, Finland)
   - *Filippo Menczer* (Indiana University, USA)
   - *Luciano Pietronero* (University of Rome, Italy)

*Topics of Interest* include, but are not limited to:

   - Models of Complex Networks
   - Community Discovery and Motif Discovery
   - Machine Learning with Graphs
   - Network Medicine and Neuroscience
   - Information Spreading in Social Media
   - Complex Networks and Mobility
   - Cognitive Network Science
   ... and many more!

Don’t miss the chance to present your work in a city where *East meets West*
—*Istanbul*. Whether you’re tackling complex systems, network medicine, or
social media dynamics, *COMPLEX NETWORKS 2024* is the ideal venue to
showcase your research.

For submission guidelines and further information, visit our website:
👉 complexnetworks.org <https://complexnetworks.org/submission/>

We look forward to your submissions and to welcoming you to Istanbul!

Best regards,
The COMPLEX NETWORKS 2024 Organizing Committee
📧 For inquiries: info at complexnetworks.org

Join us at COMPLEX NETWORKS 2024 <https://www.complexnetworks.org/>
*-------------------------*
Hocine CHERIFI
University of Burgundy Franche-Comté
Laboratoire* I*nterdisciplinaire *C*arnot de *B*ourgogne - ICB UMR 6303 CNRS
Editor in Chief  Plos Complex Systems
<https://plos.org/complex-systems-research-journal/#:~:text=PLOS%20Complex%20Systems%20will%20be,understand%20natural%20and%20chaotic%20systems.>
Founding & Adisory Editor Applied Network Science
<https://appliednetsci.springeropen.com/>

Editorial Board member PLOS One <https://journals.plos.org/plosone/>, IEEE
ACCESS <https://ieeeaccess.ieee.org/?http%3A%2F%2Fieeeaccess_ieee_org%2F>,
Scientific