[CogSci] Job Posting: Tenure-track Assistant Professor position in Psychology at Montclair State University

Michael Bixter bixterm at montclair.edu
Wed Sep 4 07:27:57 PDT 2024

Dear colleagues,

The Department of Psychology at Montclair State University is excited to
announce a search for an Assistant Professor in Psychology with a
specialization in Quantitative Methods to start in the fall of 2025.

We are seeking a dynamic colleague with a strong background in quantitative
methods to join the faculty of our various PhD, MA, and undergraduate
psychology programs. The ideal candidate will utilize advanced quantitative
methods in their research and be able to teach advanced statistical
courses.

Area of research specialization is open, although we have a preference for
candidates whose research specialty is relevant to life span and/or health
psychology. Some examples could include adult aging, adolescent psychology,
occupational health psychology, or public and community health psychology,
to name a few.

I am happy to answer any questions about this opportunity (
bixterm at montclair.edu). We will begin reviewing applications on 10/15/24.
See the link below for additional information about the position and for
the application portal.

https://montclair.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/JobOpportunities/job/Assistant-Professor-of-Psychology--Specialization--Quantitative-Methods-_R1003849

Best,

Mike Bixter