[CogSci] The Cognitive Science Society is looking for its next Executive Officer

Erica Wojcik, Executive Officer executiveofficer.css at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 06:50:30 PDT 2024

*The Cognitive Science Society is looking for its next Executive Officer! *

The part-time Executive Officer serves as a member of the Society’s
Executive Committee, is an ex officio member of the Society’s Governing
Board, and plays a central role in helping the Governing Board implement
their vision for the Society and Cognitive Science as a discipline. The
Executive Officer meets regularly with Board members and acts as a liaison
with our association management company.  This position has an annual
stipend of $41,000 with an expected term of three years (renewable).
Workload will change throughout the year with activities but is expected to
be 20 hours per week on average.

The application deadline is September 20th, 2024, and more details,
including how to apply, can be found on the job post here
<https://cognitivesciencesociety.org/cogsci-jobs/>.

--
Erica H. Wojcik
Associate Professor of Psychology, Skidmore College