[CogSci] Mastering PsychoPy for Cognitive Science Experiments Online Course

elham afshari elhamafshariiiii at gmail.com
Fri May 10 23:50:34 PDT 2024

Dear Members,
I am happy to  announce the launch of a course , designed specifically for
cognitive science beginners.
If you're new to psychology or neuroscience and want to run experiments
with PsychoPy, this course might be useful.  A few of my students found
it beneficial.
Enroll the course here:
Mastering PsychoPy for Psychology and Neuroscience
<https://www.udemy.com/course/mastering-psychopy-for-psychology-and-neuroscience/?couponCode=LETSLEARNNOWPP>
They mentioned that the course provided a clear understanding of using
PsychoPy, even for beginners, and they appreciated the hands-on approach to
experiment building.
 I thought you might be interested in checking it out, especially if you're
looking to enhance your skills in experimental design and implementation.

Bests,
Eli Afsh