[CogSci] Multiple Teacher-Scholar Postdoc Openings at Rutgers!

Michelle Hurst michelle.hurst at rutgers.edu
Wed Mar 27 07:29:32 PDT 2024

Rutgers Center for Cognitive Science has THREE Teacher-Scholar Postdoc openings looking for outstanding applicants from any area of cognitive science.

These positions are ideal for folks that want to pursue careers that involve both research and teaching. Postdoc scholars will have flexibility and independence in shaping their own research and teaching programs and will receive mentorship for both research and teaching. Although hired by the center, they work closely with a specific faculty mentor based on shared research interests.

Our past "graduates" from these positions have moved on to both tenure-track academic positions and industry positions.

To apply:  https://jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/221038
Positions open until filled.

Please share with your students, and I’m happy to answer any questions!
Michelle

** sorry for cross-posting **

--
Michelle Hurst