[CogSci] Soliciting reviewer nominations for AMLaP 2024

Architectures and Mechanisms for Language Processing (AMLaP) 2024 amlap2024 at ed.ac.uk
Mon Mar 11 08:08:38 PDT 2024

Dear Colleagues,

We are seeking to expand our reviewer pool for this year's AMLaP (Architectures and Mechanisms for Language Processing), which will be held in Edinburgh, UK, 5-7 September 2024. Our review panel will consist of experts with interests spanning empirical, theoretical, computational, neural, and psychological perspectives on language processing.  A list of research topics for which we seek reviewers is below.

If you have not reviewed for the conference before but would like to (and have completed your PhD) or if you'd like to nominate a relevant candidate, please use the following form:
        https://forms.gle/xgcc8BHCNxTWryym9

Thank you!
Hannah Rohde, on behalf of the AMLaP 2024 organizing committee

Topics:
acquisition
ageing/development across the lifespan
aphasia
bilingual l2 processing
brain stimulation
cognitive modelling
computational models
corpus studies
cross-linguistic studies
dialogue
discourse
disfluency/speech errors
EEG/ERP
event structure
eye-tracking and reading
eye-tracking and spoken language
gesture
individual differences
information theoretic/rational approaches
information structure
language comprehension
language impairments
language production
lexical processing
morphological processing
multimodality
neurobiology of language
neuroimaging
phonological processing
pragmatic processing
prosodic processing
reading ability and disability
reference processing
semantic processing
sign language/deafness/hearing impairment
sociolinguistic issues in processing
speech processing
syntactic processing
understudied languages
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th’ ann an Oilthigh Dhùn Èideann, clàraichte an Alba, àireamh clàraidh SC005336.