[CogSci] Open PhD and Postdoc Positions, Human Verbal Communication Lab, University Tübingen

Charlotte Mock charlotte.mock at moocks.de
Tue Jan 9 02:50:24 PST 2024

*On behalf of Yulia Oganian:*

Dear all,

I am looking to fill multiple funded positions in my research group at the
Centre for Integrative Neuroscience, University of Tübingen.
We are a young and growing research group, interested in speech and
language processing and audition. We use behavioral and electrophysiology
methods, including intracranial and non-invasive EEG and MEG.

More info about the team here: HVC Lab website <https://hvclab.github.io/>

For both positions below, application review is ongoing - please do not
hesitate to apply.

1) Postdoctoral position on the neural processing of spontaneous
speech: Postdoctoral
researcher (100% TVL-13)
<https://www.psychjob.eu/de/job/postdoctoral-researcher-100-tvl-13-24969>

2) PhD position on perceptual decision making in speech: 2 PhD positions
(65% TV-L) Cognitive Neuroscience
<https://www.psychjob.eu/de/job/2-phd-positions-65-tv-l-cognitive-neuroscience-25951>

Best regards,
Yulia Oganian