[CogSci] LEAP Fellowship

Holland, Katie KHolland at apa.org
Wed Feb 28 14:34:04 PST 2024

Good afternoon,
I hope this email finds you well. The deadline for applying to the LEAP fellowship is fast approaching and we are looking for a few more early career candidates that are ready to take their career to the next level.  LEAP provides a plethora of opportunities, such as $2,000 of career development funds, mentorship, leadership training, grant writing training and executive coaching during the two-year fellowship.
Would you mind passing this information along to your networks? We truly appreciate your help!

Eligibility for Leadership and Education Advancement Program (LEAP):

  *   Must be of an underrepresented racial/ethnic background (e.g., African American/Black, Latinx, American Indian/Alaska Native, or Asian American).
  *   Must hold a doctoral degree in a behavioral science discipline (e.g., psychology, anthropology, public health, sociology, economics, neuroscience, epidemiology, biotechnology), medical degree, or other discipline.
  *   Have a research focus aligning with NIDDK mission<https://extramural-diversity.nih.gov/ic-pages/national-institute-of-diabetes-and-digestive-and-kidney-diseases#:~:text=The%20mission%20of%20the%20National,nutritional%20disorders%2C%20and%20obesity%3B%20and>.
  *   Additional eligibility requirements can be found here<https://www.apa.org/pi/mfp/leap>.

Learn More and Apply!<https://www.apa.org/pi/mfp/leap>