[CogSci] Lecturer in Symbolic Systems at Stanford

Michael C. Frank mcfrank at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 7 08:56:45 PST 2024

Dear all,

The Symbolic Systems Program at Stanford - our take on an interdisciplinary
cognitive science major - is looking for a lecturer for a three-year
position. We're hoping to find someone who can teach undergrad-level
courses for Symbolic Systems, be part of our instructional team working on
curriculum and student experience, and contribute to Stanford's first year
COLLEGE program.

Application review begins March 1st; applicants should have PhD in hand no
later than July 1. More information is available at the application link:
https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/27131

Please forward to qualified candidates!

best,

Mike
----
Michael C. Frank
Benjamin Scott Crocker Professor of Human Biology
Professor of Psychology and, by courtesy, Linguistics
Director, Symbolic Systems Program
Stanford University
http://langcog.stanford.edu