[CogSci] DUCOG 2024 – Submissions open

DUCOG - Dubrovnik Conference on Cognitive Science ducog at cecog.eu
Thu Feb 1 02:48:05 PST 2024

Dear All,

We kindly remind you that submissions are open for the XV. Dubrovnik
Conference on Cognitive Science devoted to Memory, space, and language. The
conference will take place between 23 and 26 May 2024 in Dubrovnik, Croatia
.

DUCOG 2024 brings together researchers striving to understand what shared
neural and cognitive mechanisms allow humans and non-human animals to
represent and process memory, space, and language and how these mechanisms
change across the lifespan. Our goal is to uncover synergies and opposing
views of approaches from different levels of analysis, from cellular through
systems level neuroscience to cognitive- and neuropsychology, in order to
facilitate cross-talk between currently independent research fields to
inspire novel research.

Invited speakers will include:

Helen Barron – University of Oxford, UK

Melissa C. Duff - Vanderbilt University, USA

Paul Frankland – University of Toronto, Canada

Monika Schönauer - University of Freiburg, Germany

Jelena  Sučević  - University of Oxford, UK

We invite poster submissions from all areas of cognitive science. Both
theoretical and empirical posters are welcome.

You may submit your poster abstract here: https://ducog.cecog.eu/submit

The deadline for abstract submission is 28 February 2024.

Authors will be notified of acceptance of their abstracts by 15 March 2024.

For more information, please visit <https://ducog.cecog.eu/>
https://ducog.cecog.eu/

or email us at ducog at cecog.eu.

On behalf of the organisers,