[CogSci] Tenure-track Assistant Professor position in Psychology at College of Staten Island, CUNY

Patricia Brooks Patricia.Brooks at csi.cuny.edu
Mon Aug 5 18:58:09 PDT 2024

Dear colleagues,

The College of Staten Island, City University Of New York (CUNY) is excited to announce an opening for a Tenure-track Assistant Professor in Psychology, starting Fall 2025.

We are seeking a dedicated and accomplished researcher with a strong committment to teaching. The area of emphasis is open, but the ideal candidate will be able to teach courses appealing to undergraduates in their specialty and broader domains of psychology (e.g., research methods or experimental psychology).

To apply, please submit the following: (1) a cover letter, CV, (2) a statement of research interests, (3) a statement of teaching interest, (4) 3 representative manuscripts (in press or published), and (5) 3 letters of recommendation. We will prioritize applications received by September 30, 2024, but will continue the search until the position is filled. For inquiries, please contact Dr. Lana Karasik, Search Committee Chairperson, at lana.karasik at csi.cuny.edu.

To apply:
https://cuny.jobs/staten-island-ny/assistant-professor-psychology/BB92D4EFDA7740BF86432F1AD9CE3DD3/job/