[CogSci] Assistant/Associate Professor in Cognitive Science/Cognitive Neuroscience at R.I.T.

Matt Dye mwddls at rit.edu
Tue Oct 10 11:18:44 PDT 2023

Dear Cog Sci Colleagues,

The College of Science at RIT is seeking an Assistant/Associate Professor in Cognitive Science/Cognitive Neuroscience. This is a new tenure track line approved to support our upcoming Ph.D. in Cognitive Science that is slated to open in fall 2024. The College of Science is one of five RIT colleges combining to offer this new joint doctoral program.

More information is available at https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?partnerid=25483&siteid=5291&PageType=JobDetails&jobid=1566144.

  *   Questions about the position can be directed to the Search Committee chair, Dr, Susan Farnand at Susan.Farnand at rit.edu<mailto:Susan.Farnand at rit.edu>.

  *   Questions about the new Ph.D. program can be directed to Dr. Matt Dye at Matt.Dye at rit.edu<mailto:Matt.Dye at rit.edu>.

Cheers,