[CogSci] Faculty openings in Computer Science (University of Toronto)

Yang Xu yangxu at cs.toronto.edu
Wed Nov 1 15:42:37 PDT 2023

Dear colleagues,

The Department of Computer Science at the University of Toronto invites
applications for multiple positions with appointments commencing on July
1, 2024, or shortly thereafter.

Individuals are encouraged to apply to any and all relevant positions.

We are currently accepting applications for tenure-stream positions:

Open to all areas of Computer Science (UTSG)
Assistant Professor (x5) | (https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/25440)
Associate Professor or Professor (x1) |
(https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/26344)

Applicants should endeavour to submit all materials, including reference
letters, by November 15, 2023, when we will start reviewing applications.
However, we will give full consideration to all applications submitted by
the closing date of January 3, 2024.

We also anticipate conducting searches for an Assistant
Professor (Teaching-Stream), to be announced soon!

--
Yang Xu
Associate Professor