[CogSci] Open Assistent Professor Position in Cognitive (Neuro)Science (Tenured), University of Groningen, NL

Hedderik van Rijn d.h.van.rijn at rug.nl
Thu May 25 06:21:49 PDT 2023

Dear all,

We are currently looking for an assistent professor (tenured position) to join our group at the Department of Experimental Psychology at the University of Groningen. All details can be found here:

https://www.rug.nl/about-ug/work-with-us/job-opportunities/?details=00347-02S000A5LP&cat=wp
I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.

 - Hedderik.

---
prof.dr. Hedderik van Rijn | Experimental Psychology | Behavioural and Cognitive Neurosciences (BCN) | Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences | University of Groningen