[CogSci] Post doc & PhD positions at University of Bonn, Germany (cognitive & computational & movement neuroscience, data analytics)

Dominik Bach d.bach at uni-bonn.de
Wed Feb 1 08:04:34 PST 2023

Dear colleagues

we have several PhD and post doc openings at the Hertz Chair for
Artificial Intelligence and Neuroscience in Bonn, Germany.

We seek to tackle mental health conditions by understanding the
cognitive and neural basis of human threat avoidance.

We are hiring in the following areas:

- cognitive models of human escape <bachlab.org/jobs-vr> (potential
topics: VR-based experiments, computational modelling, clinical
neuroscience)

- syllables of human movement under threat <bachlab.org/jobs-ml>
(potential topics: movement science, deep learning with neuromechanical
constraints)

- automated data analytics for behavioural science
<bachlab.org/jobs-methods> (potential topics: behavioural research
methods, data analytics, software development)

Bonn is a thriving and very international university city, former
capital of Germany and host to 20 UN institutions and many international
companies.

It would be great if you could forward this to potential candidates.
Candidates are encouraged to reach out informally.

Thanks very much.

Dominik

--
Prof. Dominik R Bach, MBBS PhD