[CogSci] Deadline extended: Poster submissions to Math Psych at Psychonomics 2022

Fabian Soto fasoto at fiu.edu
Sat Oct 15 16:48:10 PDT 2022

Dear Colleagues:

We are now accepting submissions for poster presentations at SMP at Psychonomics, the pre-meeting of the Society for Mathematical Psychology at the Annual Meeting of the Psychonomic Society that will be held on November 17th. Abstracts submission deadline has been extended to October 21st and must be at most 150 words.  Please submit abstracts by email to symposium at mathpsych.org<mailto:symposium at mathpsych.org>. Decision emails will be send promptly after the deadline.

We welcome submissions relating to any topic within mathematical psychology, broadly defined to include work of a theoretical character that uses mathematical methods, formal logic, or computer simulation.

Our theme for the invited talks this year is Computational Psychiatry: How Can Mathematical Psychology Contribute To This Emerging Field? Confirmed speakers include:

Bilal Bari (MGH / McLean Hospital)

Andra Geana (Brown University)

Frederike Petzscher (Brown University)

Albert Powers (Yale University)

Michael Lee (UC Irvine)

Poornima Kumar (Harvard Medical School)

The Psychonomic Society meeting, and hence our symposium, will be in-person this year.  The invited talks and discussion will be scheduled during the morning, and the poster presentations will be in the early afternoon.

Please email us at symposium at mathpsych.org<mailto:symposium at mathpsych.org> or fasoto at fiu.edu<mailto:fasoto at fiu.edu> with any questions.

Best,

Fabian Soto

--