[CogSci] NYU Abu Dhabi Opportunities - Psychology Instructor

Antje Von Suchodoletz, Associate Professor of Psychology NYUAD nyuad.science at nyu.edu
Thu Oct 13 12:45:07 PDT 2022

To view this email online, paste this link into your browser:
https://t.e2ma.net/message/uvuamq/yy3ubnye

 (https://t.e2ma.net/click/uvuamq/yy3ubnye/2tyu9p)

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to inform you of an instructor position (https://t.e2ma.net/click/uvuamq/yy3ubnye/imzu9p) in Psychology (https://t.e2ma.net/click/uvuamq/yy3ubnye/ye0u9p) we are recruiting for at NYU Abu Dhabi (https://t.e2ma.net/click/uvuamq/yy3ubnye/e70u9p).

NYU Abu Dhabi is a hub for diversity, creativity, knowledge development, and cultural exchange where you can flourish as researchers and teachers aspiring to have a global impact.

I hope you will consider this opportunity and contact us with any questions. You should feel free to forward this email to rising scholars in your network who may be interested.

Sincerely,
Antje Von Suchodoletz
Associate Professor of Psychology
Faculty Profile (https://t.e2ma.net/click/uvuamq/yy3ubnye/uz1u9p)

Open Opportunities

Psychology Instructor - Open Rank (https://t.e2ma.net/click/uvuamq/yy3ubnye/as2u9p)
The Psychology program (https://t.e2ma.net/click/uvuamq/yy3ubnye/qk3u9p) invites applications for an instructor position to assist professors in the preparation, development, delivery, and assessment of both recitation and lab sessions. Other responsibilities include in-class activities, group work, lab-based learning activities, office hours, and exam-prep sessions. We particularly welcome applications from female scholars and members of traditionally underrepresented groups.

Work with us (https://t.e2ma.net/click/uvuamq/yy3ubnye/6c4u9p)

An Exceptional Place

 (https://t.e2ma.net/click/uvuamq/yy3ubnye/m54u9p)

Natural wonders, extreme sports, and cultural experience are just a few of the many things Abu Dhabi has to offer. Explore what life is like in Abu Dhabi.

Insights about our campus and Abu Dhabi (https://t.e2ma.net/click/uvuamq/yy3ubnye/2x5u9p)

 (https://t.e2ma.net/click/uvuamq/yy3ubnye/iq6u9p)

NYU Abu Dhabi guarantees a competitive base annual salary and additional benefits. Learn what makes NYU Abu Dhabi an exceptional place to work.

Compensation and benefits, made simple (https://t.e2ma.net/click/uvuamq/yy3ubnye/yi7u9p)

 (https://t.e2ma.net/click/uvuamq/yy3ubnye/eb8u9p)

We want our instructors to achieve long-term success in their fields. NYU Abu Dhabi offers professional development opportunities, mentorship programs, and more!

Stories from faculty and students (https://t.e2ma.net/click/uvuamq/yy3ubnye/u38u9p)

Hilary Ballon Center
for Teaching and Learning

The Ballon Center (https://t.e2ma.net/click/uvuamq/yy3ubnye/aw9u9p) develops programs to address the specific pedagogical needs of NYU Abu Dhabi’s internationally diverse faculty.

NYUAD’s student population comes from over 120 countries, and 17 have received the Rhodes Scholarship in eight years, demonstrating the breadth of international experiences professors can expect in the classroom.

Public Events at NYU Abu Dhabi

The Institute (https://t.e2ma.net/click/uvuamq/yy3ubnye/qoav9p) invites faculty to apply to give talks and host conferences on their research area, the Art Gallery (https://t.e2ma.net/click/uvuamq/yy3ubnye/6gbv9p) presents art exhibitions that explore locally relevant and internationally significant subjects, and the Arts Center (https://t.e2ma.net/click/uvuamq/yy3ubnye/m9bv9p) offers compelling arts programming that connects to the curriculum and enlivens scholarly pursuits.

 (https://t.e2ma.net/click/uvuamq/yy3ubnye/21cv9p)

Race in Global Perspective: Part of the "Race, Diversity, and the Learning Community" Series
Introduced by
Mariët Westermann, Vice Chancellor, NYU Abu Dhabi
Moderated by
Ann Morning, Professor of Sociology, NYU

Unless otherwise noted, all content copyright New York University Abu Dhabi. All rights reserved.

 (https://t.e2ma.net/click/uvuamq/yy3ubnye/iudv9p)    (https://t.e2ma.net/click/uvuamq/yy3ubnye/ymev9p)    (https://t.e2ma.net/click/uvuamq/yy3ubnye/effv9p)    (https://t.e2ma.net/click/uvuamq/yy3ubnye/u7fv9p)    (https://t.e2ma.net/click/uvuamq/yy3ubnye/a0gv9p)

PO Box 129188 | Abu Dhabi,  AD AE

This email was sent to announcements at lists.cognitivesciencesociety.org.
To ensure that you continue receiving our emails,
please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences (https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1923904/1918024/987640904/366488143944/?s=JhtK1cDwNU58VG7b6NWhQ-aLf62h-GQKdyU45DqFcOE)
opt out (https://t.e2ma.net/optout/uvuamq/yy3ubnye?s=lIASg2AXRtdJoNU2waVhNqcoDgoSLbzkHW9WxpAgCoY) using TrueRemove(r).

Got this as a forward? Sign up (https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1923904/1918024.987640904/) to receive our future emails.