[CogSci] New listserv for language production researchers

Matthew A Goldrick matt-goldrick at northwestern.edu
Thu Oct 6 15:23:30 PDT 2022

Since 2004, the International Workshop on Language Production (https://language-production.cnrs.fr/) has been a biennial event for multi-disciplinary discussion of cognitive science research on how the brain produces language.

We are creating an email list to consolidate the distribution of information about the workshop series, and to provide a forum for exchanges targeted on language production research. We plan this as a first step towards more frequent, if distant, exchanges between scientists working on this field.

Detailed topics we plan to discuss in the near future include: the results of the survey organized after the most recent workshop; an open call for organizing future workshops; and a process for nominating new scientific committee members.

If you’d like to join in this effort, send an email to:
   listserv at listserv.it.northwestern.edu
with the following in the body of the email:
  subscribe language-production GivenName FamilyName

If you do it now, you will not forget it!

Best,
The Current IWLP Scientific Committee
F.-Xavier Alario, Vic Ferreria, Matt Goldrick, and Alissa Melinger