[CogSci] [CALL FOR PARTICPANTS] Research study on music listening whilst studying

Cheah, Yi Ting Y.Cheah2 at liverpool.ac.uk
Wed Jan 12 02:24:43 PST 2022

Dear all,
(Apologies in advance for cross postings)
The Applied Music Research Lab at the University of Liverpool is currently conducting an online study on music listening behaviours whilst studying, and we would like to invite you to participate. We are looking for students (full-time or part-time) who are at least 18 years of age.
Our study consists of two parts and you may choose to participate only in the first or in both parts.
Part 1 consists of an online survey that should take approx. 20 minutes to complete. You can access the survey here: https://liverpool.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/music-whilst-studying.

Part 2 is a mobile experience sampling study focused on your real-time music listening behaviours whilst studying. This part of the study will require approx. 5 minutes per day over a period of 6 weeks. To participate in this part, you will need an Android smartphone.

For more information go to https://amlab.liverpool.ac.uk/studies_mws.html.
Thank you!
Best regards,
Yiting Cheah
PhD Candidate in Music Psychology
Applied Music Research Lab, Department of Music, University of Liverpool, UK