[CogSci] 2 PhD positions on models of children's conversational development

Abdellah Fourtassi abdellah.fourtassi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 06:04:35 PDT 2022

[Appologies for cross-posting!]

Hello,

We have two open Ph.D. positions to join our CoCoDev team (cocodev.fr) at
the Institute of language Communication & the Brain (ILCB, Aix-Marseille
University).

The Ph.D. researchers will work in the framework of our ANR grant MACoMiC
(Mastering the Art of Conversation in Middle Childhood).

Below is the link to the announcement. Please spread the word and send your
best master's students to the CoCoDev team at the ILCB institute, and the
Calanques of Marseille!

https://cocodev1.gitlab.io/wbsite/2022/02/27/phd-model
<https://cocodev1.gitlab.io/website/2022/02/27/phd-model>

Best
Abdellah

--

Abdellah Fourtassi

Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science
Institute of Language, Communication, and the Brain
Aix-Marseille University, France
https://sites.google.com/site/fourtassi/