[CogSci] Tenure-Track Positions in Cognitive Science: HCI, AI, ML, and Robotics at Georgia Tech

Sashank Varma sashank.a.varma at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 19:06:47 PDT 2021

Dear colleagues,

The School of Interactive Computing in the College of Computing at Georgia
Tech is hiring in Cognitive Science and allied areas.

Specifically, we have several anticipated tenure track faculty positions at
all levels of seniority. The focus of the search will be Human-Computer
Interaction (HCI) and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Tshe School will also
consider outstanding candidates in other areas such as Machine Learning
(ML) and Robotics.

A cross-cutting specialization of many of these areas is Cognitive Science.
We therefore look forward to applicants from this field who see the
opportunities of joining a top-10 computer science program in Atlanta, a
diverse and vibrant city.

For more about the School of Interactive Computing, see:
https://www.ic.gatech.edu/
For more information about these positions, please visit:
https://www.ic.gatech.edu/about/faculty-hiring

Sincerely,
Sashank Varma
Professor, Schools of Interactive Computing and Psychology, Georgia Tech
varma at gatech.edu