[CogSci] CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS: Research study on music listening habits whilst studying

Cheah, Yi Ting Y.Cheah2 at liverpool.ac.uk
Wed Nov 3 02:40:05 PDT 2021

Dear all,

(apologies in advance for cross postings)

Despite the fact that students commonly listen to music whilst studying, the extent to which background music is beneficial for studying is unclear as the effect might differ among individuals, the types of study tasks, as well as the types of music being listened to. In order to shed light on some of these topics we are currently conducting a research study and would like to invite you to participate.

If you are 18+ years old, a student (full- or part-time, undergraduate or postgraduate), have an Android smartphone (you will need to install and use an Android mobile app) and are willing to help us with our research, please go to https://amlab.liverpool.ac.uk/studies_mws.html to obtain more information.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Yiting Cheah
PhD Candidate in Music Psychology
Applied Music Research Lab, Department of Music, University of Liverpool, UK