[CogSci] Survey of scholars' experiences with conducting and publishing international research

Raval, Vaishali ravalvv at miamioh.edu
Wed Jun 2 08:39:00 PDT 2021

Dear Members of the Cognitive Science Society,

I am the co-chair of the international committee of Society for Research on
Adolescence, and I am writing with a request. Our committee hopes to
understand the challenges researchers might face in conducting and
publishing research with international populations in the leading journals
in our field. If you are a scholar in psychology, education, human
development and family studies and related fields, and work at an
institution of higher education or research institute located in low- and
middle-income countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, North, Central and South
America, or Oceania, we want to hear from you. Please complete this
online survey
of scholars <https://miamioh.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_248dbUp3LUSbLcq>
describing
your current work distribution, resources available, experiences of
conducting and publishing your research, and potential barriers you might
face.

Completing this survey is voluntary. Please contact me (ravalvv at miamioh.edu)
with any questions.

Thank you,

Vaishali
Vaishali V. Raval, PhD (she/her)
Professor, Department of Psychology
<http://miamioh.edu/cas/academics/departments/psychology/>
Miami University
90 N Patterson Ave.
Oxford, OH, USA
Phone: (513) 529-6209
Fax: (513) 529-2420
Read Miami University's land acknowledgement
<https://miamioh.edu/diversity-inclusion/land/>

<https://miamioh.edu/cas/academics/departments/psychology/about/faculty-staff/raval-vaishali/care-lab/index.html>