[CogSci] Workshop “Attention, Perception and Temporal Context”, Jan 13-15

Pascucci David david.pascucci at epfl.ch
Tue Jan 5 07:19:02 PST 2021

It is our pleasure to invite you to a three-day online workshop “Attention, Perception and Temporal Context”, taking place from January 13th to 15th, 2021.

Recent years have seen tremendous progress in the scientific understanding of the role of prior experience and temporal context in human perception and cognition. The workshop will highlight advances from many of the key researchers in the field who have contributed to the constellation of novel findings on attentional history, perceptual serial dependence, and statistical learning. We have attempted to bring together some of the leading frameworks in this field, to promote new empirical and theoretical links between the effects of previous events on attention and perceptual processing.

Throughout the days we will livestream invited talks (20 minutes) and live Q&A session (15 minutes).

Save the date, check the program and register at: https://aptc2021.github.io/.

David Pascucci
Scientific Collaborator, Psychophysics Laboratory
EPFL SV BMI LPSY
SV 2805 (Bâtiment SV)
Station 19
CH-1015 Lausanne