[CogSci] Fwd: [JCS] Call for Papers

Journal of Cognitive Science _ j-cs at j-cs.org
Sun Feb 7 06:29:22 PST 2021

Dear whom it may concern,

I am the editorial assistant of the Journal of Cognitive Science, writing
on behalf of the editor-in-chief Professor Chungmin Lee.
The JCS would like to send out the Call for Papers to the members of the
Cognitive Science Society via email or newsletter.
Please let me know if it is possible, and please refer to the attached file
for the details of our CFP.

Thank you in advance!

Best wishes,
Da-Young Oh

(Ms.) Da-Young Oh
Editorial Assistant, Journal of Cognitive Science.

Institute for Cognitive Science,
Seoul National University, Korea (Republic of Korea).

(e-mail) j-cs at j-cs.org
(web) http://j-cs.org