[CogSci] Request for statistical word segmentation meta-analysis

Joshua Hartshorne joshua.hartshorne at hey.com
Wed Dec 15 08:48:07 PST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

We are finishing up a meta-analysis of auditory statistical word
segmentation studies involving healthy, neurotypical adults, published
no later than 2020. We have 135 papers included, and I suspect it's
pretty exhaustive. I want to *know* that it is exhaustive.

If you've published such a study or just know of such studies, I'd
really appreciate it if you quickly confirm that it is on our list
(https://bit.ly/3DWxoPi). Note that this list includes papers that have
been excluded from the meta-analysis; this is to save you the effort of
reading through our inclusion criteria.

Note that we are including conference papers but not dissertations or
unpublished work.

Thank you so much!
Josh Hartshorne

Department of Psychology & Neuroscience