[CogSci] postdoc position in causal learning reinforcement learning and memory

Ben Rottman rottman at pitt.edu
Mon Dec 6 05:38:19 PST 2021

Dear CogSci Community,
I am emailing to recruit a postdoc for up to two years to study causal
learning, reinforcement learning,  memory, and related topics, using
experiments run via smartphone and that last multiple weeks. Potential
applicants must have strong programming skills and willingness to learn new
programming skills.

The research will continue on topics similar to the papers below, though I
am also looking to branch into new directions:
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/cogs.12985
https://escholarship.org/uc/item/8w78273f
https://cogsci.mindmodeling.org/2020/papers/0462/0462.pdf

If you are interested, please email me right away as it would require
applying for a funding opportunity with a very short deadline. I am
potentially open to remote work as well. The postdoc would probably start
this summer.

Ben Rottman
rottman at pitt.edu
Causal Learning and Decision Making Lab - University of Pittsburgh
https://www.lrdc.pitt.edu/rottman/

Ben Rottman, Ph.D. (he/him)
Associate Professor of Psychology, University of Pittsburgh
http://lrdc.pitt.edu/rottman
https://pitt.zoom.us/my/benrottman
I support the Union of Pitt Faculty <http://www.pittfaculty.org/>