[CogSci] Graduate Programs at SFU's School of Interactive Arts & Technology

School of Interactive Arts & Technology siatcomm at sfu.ca
Thu Dec 2 13:06:36 PST 2021

GRADUATE PROGRAMS AT SFU'S SCHOOL OF INTERACTIVE ARTS & TECHNOLOGY

Pursue a Master of Arts, Master of Science, or PhD at the School of Interactive Arts & Technology (SIAT) at Simon Fraser University, located in British Columbia, Canada.

SIAT is an internationally recognized school with an interdisciplinary focus on technology and the human experience. Our MA, MSc, and PhD students develop and apply innovative multi-disciplinary research methods to explore the broader implications of advanced information and media technologies. Guided by internationally recognized faculty, our grad students design new technologies and media experiences to develop creative responses to cultural, organizational, and societal values. At the Master's level, we offer both project- and thesis-based completion options.

Learn more about our graduate programs: http://www.sfu.ca/siat/graduate/prospective-students.html

AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION

SIAT's unique focus brings together experts and students from a variety of backgrounds such as media arts, human-computer interaction, design, computing, and social science. The school prepares graduates for diverse careers in the technology sector and in academia. SIAT alumni hold positions in industry and in tenure-track positions in institutions around the world.

Our specialized areas of research include, but are not limited to:

- Interactive computing
- Media, visual arts, and performance
- Design
- Human experience
- Science of interaction

Learn about SIAT'S research themes: http://www.sfu.ca/siat/research/themes.html

School of Interactive Arts & Technology
250 -13450 102 Avenue
Surrey, BC, Canada

https://trk.cp20.com/form?2h4z2v--y6lt-fqpmkel5&sl=3b&t=5&ac=esz8
Update your subscription preferences visit
https://trk.cp20.com/form?2h4z2v--y6lt-fqpmkel5&sl=3b&t=1&ac=esz8