[CogSci] Lecturer position in the Cognitive Science Program at the University of Arizona

Vicky Lai vicky.tzuyin.lai at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 11:37:06 PDT 2021

The Cognitive Science Program at the University of Arizona is seeking a
full-time lecturer for a career track faculty position beginning in Fall
2021 to begin teaching in the Spring 2022 semester. The selected candidate
will be responsible for teaching undergraduate classes in the Cognitive
Science and Neuroscience major, including but not limited to Fundamentals
of Cognitive Science and Neuroscience, Issues and Themes in Cognitive
Science. Methods in Cognitive Science and Modeling the Mind. Candidates
should have prior experience teaching undergraduate courses in these fields
and be able to teach for both in-person and online delivery.

See more position details, benefits, and how to apply here:
https://arizona.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/6446?c=arizona

Diversity statement: At the University of Arizona, we value our inclusive
climate because we know that diversity in experiences and perspectives is
vital to advancing innovation, critical thinking, solving complex problems,
and creating an inclusive academic community. As an Hispanic-serving
institution and a Native American/Alaska Native-serving institution, we
translate these values into action by seeking individuals who have
experience and expertise working with diverse students, colleagues, and
constituencies. Because we seek a workforce with a wide range of
perspectives and experiences, we provide equal employment opportunities to
applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or genetic information. As an Employer of National
Service, we also welcome alumni of AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other
national service programs and others who will help us advance our Inclusive
Excellence initiative aimed at creating a university that values student,
staff and faculty engagement in addressing issues of diversity and
inclusiveness.

Vicky Tzuyin Lai
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology | Cognitive Science Program
University of Arizona
https://neurolang.lab.arizona.edu/