[CogSci] 29. conference WSCG 2021 Call for Papers - Computer Graphics, Visualization and Computer Vision 2021

WSCG - Vaclav Skala wscgconf at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 07:21:45 PDT 2020

TO: announcements at lists.cognitivesciencesociety.org     Sent via:
WSCGconf at gmail.com

 >> /*Would you help us as a reviewer*/ (PhD is required)?
 >> Register with the submission server http://wscgreg.zcu.cz
 >> and send us email with subject: WSCG-Reviewer
 >>
 >>*-----------  WSCG 2021 - Call for Papers --------------* <<
 >> *29. WSCG 2021 Conf. on Graphics, Visualization & Computer Vision 2021*
 >> *Pilsen* (the city of beer) close to *Prague*, Czech Republic
 >> *May 17-20, 2021*
 >>    - http://www.wscg.eu
 >>    - http://www.wscg.cz
 >> Conference rate: *CORE B*, *Qualis B1*, *ERA B*
 >> *Is to be held in the BOTH modes: physically or/and ONLINE*
 >> online presentations are intended especially for long-distance
presenters
 >> ------------------
 > Proposals for workshops and special session are welcome.
 >> Important dates & Submission:
    -------------- via submission server only  ---------------
    January 10, 2021 Abstract - recommended only
    January 15, 2021 - Full, Short, Poster papers
       (via submission server only)

 >> Papers will be published in the *Computer Science Research Notes*
(ISSN 2464-4617).
 >> The best selected papers will be published in the *Journal of WSCG*
(ISSN 1213-6972).
 >> "Pay to publish" strategy submission is NOT acceptable. <<
 >> At least one author has to present the paper physically or online or
pre-recorded. <<
 >> *Proceedings will be made after the conference* <<

Recent publications available via http://wscg.zcu.cz/DL/wscg_DL.htm -
repository since 1992.

Accepted workshops/sessions:
- Meshless methods in Computer Graphics and Visualization
- Other agreements expecting

Conference organizer & Chair
---------------------------
Prof. Vaclav Skala
Contact: http://www.VaclavSkala.eu, skala at kiv.zcu.cz subject: WSCG 2021
c/o University of West Bohemia, Faculty of Applied Sciences
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Univerzitni 8, CZ 30614, Plzen,
Czech Republic
----------------
To be REMOVED from the list:
mailto:WSCGconf at gmail.com?subject=WSCG%20REMOVE
or
*REPLY* to this mail with this email address in the text to
WSCGconf at gmail.com
    with the subject to WSCG REMOVE
    (DO NOT REMOVE your email address in the mail we sent to you).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prof.Vaclav Skala
WSCG Conf. on Computer Graphics, Visualization and Computer Vision
http://www.WSCG.eu
http://www.VaclavSkala.eu

c/o University of West Bohemia
Faculty of Applied Sciences
Dept.of Computer Science & Engineering
Univerzitni 8
CZ 306 14 Plzen
Czech Republic
tel. (420) 37-763-2473

Jakákoli ujednání vzešlá z této e-mailové/elektronické komunikace se do jejich písemného potvrzení podepsaného oprávněnými osobami nepovažují za platná, účinná a vůči ZČU závazná.
Any arrangements arising from this e-mail / electronic communication shall not be considered valid, effective and binding upon the UWB until their written confirmation signed by the authorized persons.

--