[CogSci] Language Survey for Native English (UK) Speakers and Native Spanish Speakers

Margreet Vogelzang mv498 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 11 04:11:50 PST 2020

Dear all,

For research at the University of Cambridge we are looking for adult native English speakers (from the UK) and adult native Spanish speakers (from any country) to fill out an online survey in English. Your anonymous voluntary participation will help to advance our knowledge of how native and non-native speakers of English read English texts.
The survey should not take more than 20 minutes and can be done online (on a laptop/computer).

The survey can be found here: https://margreetvogelzang.github.io/

Thanks in advance!

-------------------------------------
Dr. Margreet Vogelzang
Postdoctoral Research Associate
University of Cambridge
Department of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics
9 West Road
Cambridge, CB3 9DP
United Kingdom

Office: English Faculty Building, T-R20