[CogSci] Looking for native speakers of English and native speakers of Spanish for online survey

Margreet Vogelzang mv498 at cam.ac.uk
Fri May 15 01:45:24 PDT 2020

Dear all,

For my research at the University of Cambridge I am looking for adult native speakers of English from the UK and native speakers of Spanish to fill out an online survey on language. This should not take more than 30 minutes and you can do it from home on your computer.

The survey can be found here: https://margreetvogelzang.github.io/

Thanks in advance!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me:
Dr Margreet Vogelzang
Postdoctoral Research Associate
University of Cambridge
Department of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics
9 West Road
Cambridge, CB3 9DP
United Kingdom

Office: English Faculty Building, T-R20