[CogSci] Ph.D. or postdoc position on metacognitive learning

Falk Lieder falk.lieder at tuebingen.mpg.de
Sat Jul 25 08:45:33 PDT 2020

*Ph.D. or postdoc position on metacognitive learning*

How do people discover cognitive strategies? How do we learn when to take a
step back and carefully think about what to do? What is the origin of
cognitive biases? How can we help people learn from their mistakes?

If you would like to investigate these questions through a combination of
experiments, computational modeling, and designing interventions, then this
Ph.D. student position in the Rationality Enhancement Group (
https://re.is.mpg.de) at the MPI for Intelligent Systems in Tübingen might
be for you.

To learn more about the position, please visit
https://re.is.mpg.de/jobs/phd-position-on-metacognitive-learning-m-f