[CogSci] IMPRS Conference • Poster Abstract Submission Portal is open!

Lam, Kevin Kevin.Lam at mpi.nl
Fri Jan 17 03:00:09 PST 2020

** Please circulate this information among master's and doctoral students **

As previously announced, the IMPRS conference will be back this year from
June 3-5, 2020.

The conference series on Interdisciplinary Approaches in the Language
Sciences is catered towards junior scientists (master's & PhD students).
Next to a diverse lineup of invited speakers, our two poster sessions
provide junior scientists the opportunity to share their work and meet
fellow young researchers from various fields of research.

We wish to inform you that the poster abstract submission portal is now
open.
Please make use of the provided template and consult the guidelines
<https://imprsconference.mpi.nl/conference-information/poster-sessions>
here.
When you are ready to submit, go to our
<https://imprsconference.mpi.nl/poster-abstract-submission> poster abstract
submission portal.
The portal closes on Saturday, February 29 at 23:59 (GMT+1).
You will hear our decision by March 16. The review process is completely
anonymous.

Please help us spread the word to interested parties. Thank you.

Best regards,

The IMPRS Conference 2020 committee
 <http://imprsconference.mpi.nl/> imprsconference.mpi.nl |
<https://twitter.com/imprsconference> @imprsconference