[CogSci] Call for unpublished experiments on the effects of priming on creativity

Wronska, M.K. m.k.wronska at rug.nl
Sat Aug 22 10:15:38 PDT 2020

Dear colleague,

We are conducting a systematic review and a meta-analysis of experiments
that used priming as a method to examine how different variables influence
the creative performance of individuals.

We are looking for:

   -

   conference presentations and posters
   -

   bachelor and master theses
   -

   dissertations
   -

   unpublished manuscripts
   -

   work currently in progress or in press.

We would appreciate any unpublished experiments that could possibly match
our criteria, regardless of the results. We will of course be glad to
acknowledge your contribution in our future publications.

Please send any unpublished experiments that you think might fit our
criteria by replying to this email (m.k.wronska at rug.nl).

What kind of studies are we looking for?

Generally, we are interested in all experiments on the effects of priming
on creativity. These studies could use a wide variety of methods to prime a
wide variety of constructs. For example, we are interested in studies that
prime distrust using a scrambled sentences task, studies that prime broad
attention by asking participants to look at a wide visual area, or studies
that prime unusual experiences in a virtual reality setting.

We thank you in advance for your help! Please feel free to forward this
call to colleagues that may have relevant work they might want to share.

Marta Wronska (University of Groningen)

Matthijs Baas (University of Amsterdam)

Bernard Nijstad (University of Groningen)

Eric Rietzschel (University of Groningen)

Kai Sassenberg (Leibniz-Institut für Wissensmedien, University of Tübingen)

Kevin Winter (Leibniz-Institut für Wissensmedien, Tübingen, Germany)

--
Marta Wronska
PhD Student

Department of Human Resource Management & Organizational Behavior
Faculty of Economics and Business
University of Groningen

Duisenbergbuilding, Room 364
Nettelbosje 2