[CogSci] Fwd: Call for symposia: AISB 2020, St Mary's University, London, April 2020 (extended deadline: 16 September 2019)

Y J Erden yjerden at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 09:00:58 PDT 2019

With apologies for cross-posting, please see below call for symposia at
AISB 2020 in London. More information here: https://aisb20.wordpress.com

This is an interdisciplinary conference covering topics in AI,
minds/brains, tech, gaming, computing, philosophy, and cognitive science.

*CALL FOR SYMPOSIA PROPOSALS: deadline 16 September 2019*

--
Dr Yasemin J. Erden

AISB Vice Chair
Senior Lecturer, Philosophy